Privacy & Cookies Policy
Privacy Statement – How we use your personal data
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
- Who We Are
We are Instant Plans Ltd, a company registered in England & Wales under registration number and Our registered address is Park House, 200 Drake Street, Rochdale OL16 1PJ.
You may contact our Data Protection contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about data protection relating to our Website.
If You do not want Us to use Your personal data in this way, please contact Us at the above email address immediately.
2. Information Collected
The following information may be collected, stored and used, the information may be company based or personal:
- Full Name.
- Email Address.
- Contact Number.
- Response to reCAPTCHA is stored by Google not us for further information click here: https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/
3. Cookies and IP addresses
4. Using Personal Information
Personal information submitted through our website may be used to the purposes which are specified below:
- E-mails are used only to reply to an e-mail sent by you or in relation to an order or work we are or have completed for you.
- E-mails are not shared with outside parties.
- Making appropriate changes to our website to cater for our clientele.
- Where applicable; sending e-mail notifications or updates which have been specifically requested by you via our email marketing campaigns.
5. Disclosing Personal Information
We reserve the right to access and disclose individual and business identifiable information to comply with Laws or to protect itself. We may disclose personal information for the reasons listed below:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any outstanding, ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
- To defend, exercise or establish our legal rights, including providing personal information to other parties to prevent fraud.
With exception to the outlines above, we will not provide or disclose information to any third parties.
6. Retaining Personal Information
We will hold personal information to the extent the law requires us to do so, this may be in digital or paper form. The following is to ensure we comply with our legal obligations in relation to holding personal data in both digital and paper form:
- We will hold personal data to the extent we are required to do so by law;
- To exercise or defence our legal rights;
- If Instant Plans Limited, believes personal information may be relevant to ongoing legal proceedings.
7. Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, no part of our website is structured to attract anyone below the age of 16.
8. PCI Standards
We supply services to merchants that compile and run websites that can require compliance with the PCI Standards. It is the responsibility of the merchant to achieve compliancy to complete payments on their website.
9. Contact Us
If you would like to exercise one of your rights as set out above, or have a question about this policy, the way your personal information is processed, please contact us using one of the following means:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- By Post: Park House, 200 Drake Street, Rochdale OL16 1PJ.
10. Policy Change Amendments
We reserve the right to update this policy, therefore you should check this page on a regular basis. By continuing to use the Website after the posting of such changes, You will be deemed to have accepted any such changes.
11. What to do if You have a query or complaint
- You have the right to request a copy of all personal data held by Us and/or any third parties at any time in connection with the personal data submitted by You to this Website. This request should be made in writing to Our address below and a small charge may be made for this service.
- We want to make sure that Your personal data is accurate and up to date. You may ask Us to correct or remove personal data You think is inaccurate by contacting Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may amend these terms at any time and all such changes will take effect once they have been posted on the Website. Therefore, You should review these terms on a regular basis. Any substantial change in how We process personal data will be notified via an announcement on the Website.
- Should You have any other queries or complaints about how Your personal data is processed by Us and/or any third parties then please write to the address below.
12. Links to other websites
This privacy statement applies only to personal data collected on the Website. Other web sites to which the Website may be linked may or may not contain privacy policies.
We have no influence or control over those sites. The use of other sites, or the submission of personal data to them, is at Your own risk and is subject to their privacy statements and policies.
If You want to contact Us with any questions, comments or complaints about how We collect, use or retain Your personal data sent to this Website, please contact Us at: email@example.com
A cookie is a small program downloaded on to a device when the user accesses certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s device (PC). If cookies are disallowed some web site features will not operate.
For further information about cookies and how to use your browser to control them, see the following link to https://www.aboutcookies.org/
- Web Site Performance Monitoring and Tracking:
Our website uses one or more analytical statistical data collection programs to assemble records about who uses the site, from where, how often, what pages, how long on each page, and many other items of statistical importance that allow us to improve our effectiveness in the supply of web experiences.
The nature of the data collected does not give us information about who you are (by name or address) but it can give us IP address identity. Information is collated into a series of reports and is studied on a regular basis.
The stats that these cookies generate are anonymous and cover things such as;
i. How many people visit the website.
ii. Where they have come from.
iii. Pages they visit.
iv. How long you stay on the site.
|Google Analytics||Collects statistical information about how you use the site so that we can improve the experience
2. Social Media Functionality
We don’t proactively use social media, but we do link articles that we create to it and on the odd occasion publish directly on social channels. These cookies help us to monitor, debug and optimise the performance of the Instaplans social engagement and experience.
|For Twitter integration
|For Facebook integration
3. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Interest-based advertising
From time to time we may advertise our services through the main search engines, consequently we track our marketing spend, interaction and goal reporting.
We use them to ensure we deliver more relevant advertising based on keywords that our users are searching for.
|Google AdWords||Tracks PPC performance of search campaigns.
|Facebook Ads||Tracks performance of paid social advertising.
|Twitter Ads||Tracks performance of paid social advertising.
|Yahoo||Tracks PPC performance of search campaigns.
|Bing||Tracks PPC performance of search campaigns.
4. Refusing or changing my cookie settings
You may refuse to accept cookies by altering the settings on your internet browser. For more information about how to do this, look at your browser ‘help’ section or visit www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
- Google Chrome– https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Microsoft Edge– https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Mozilla Firefox– https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Microsoft Internet Explorer– https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera– https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Apple Safari– https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_US
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Alternatively, if you are using a mobile or tablet please revert to its operating manual.
Please note that if you adjust your internet browser settings to refuse the setting of cookies, you may not be able to access or use fully certain parts or functionality of our website.
5. Updates to this policy
We are an SME and as such have basic control policies in place, however we do aim to keep the cookies information provided here as accurate as possible and use all reasonable efforts to regularly review and update the details when new functionality or services are provided.
All changes will be reflected on this page.
Updated: 15 October 2018